By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy
Consent to Collection of Your Personal Information
When you visit this site, certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site's operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. Demographic information may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information.
Use of Your Personal Information
Pricelogos collects and uses your personal information to:
1. create and manage your membership account;
2. process your transactions;
3. provide customer service;
4. perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
5. to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
6. to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
7. to run interactive areas;
8. to compensate you if you are a seller;
9. to identify your uploaded content as your content if you are a seller; and,
10. to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive surveys or marketing communications, you may adjust your preferences in the “My Account” section or follow the "unsubscribe" instructions included within each email communication. If you choose not to receive marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional or account communications.
Pricelogos uses "cookies" to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including personal information, that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.